88 Sears is providing complete details about employee benefits that company has offered to its workforce. These benefits are provided them to motivate them for working more hard to make their career strong. Company is providing them complete set of benefits like financial, medical, insurance, paid vacation and lots of others. If you are new at this company, then you can login to your benefits associate login by following this method.
How To Login To Account?
- To get Login to your account you can access this page.
- As you will access this page you will see login form where you need to enter some details.
- Enter your enterprise ID in the first column.
- Next enter your account Password.
- After that Login into your account by click on the button “Login”.
- If you want to access Former Associate login then see below the link “Click here to access” click on the hyperlinked link to get new page.
- Next you will access a page where you can enter your login ID and password.
- Press the button “Log On” and get into account, but you can access this page if you are already registered.
- To get registered click on the “Are you a new user” link on the page.
- On the next page, enter last digits of your social security.
- Next enter your date of birth and press the button “Birth Date” and click on the button ”Continue”
- Next create your account UserID and Password.
- Enter your email address and choose three security questions to enter secret answers to secure your account.
- Click on the button “Register” to complete this process.
What Can You Access Via Account?
By logging into your account you can check these employee benefits and also you can change your coverage plans easily.
- Handbooks & Notes
- Retirement Benefits
- Pension plans with Notices
- 401(k) Saving Plan
- Associate Stock Purchase Plan
- Restricted Plan
- Work life Solution
- Benefit Contacts
Sears is providing you this plan if you are at least 21 years old with at least 1 vest services year at any sears or Kmart store. For this benefit you must be hired before 1 January 2004.
- Your retirement age must be 55 years old with five years of vest services.
- If you are under 55 age and terminated by the company and you have completed your 5 vest service years then you can apply for deferred pension by the company.
401(K) Saving Plan:
All regular employees of sears and Kmart can apply for saving plan. Employee can apply for this plan on the third month 1st date of hiring. For example if a person get hired in 1st January then person can apply for saving plan at 1st April. You can get notices in your account for following reasons.
- Get notices for annual fee disclosure
- Mid cap value fund sudden changes
Work life Solution:
This solution is provided for employee assistance and resource or reference. This plan is for family and personal assistance. You can apply this plan after getting job here.
You can contact at these customer service number to get benefits service at this number 888-887-3277. Call at M-F 8am-8pm ET this time to get customer service.