Sears is providing its employee to manage their wages by accessing W-2 management account service. You can get complete information about the W-2 management by calling at sears customer service number 1-888-887-3277 and can select option 5 to get all instructions about this service. If you want to access this account then you can follow this method mentioned below:
Login To W-2 Account:
- If you want login or enroll into W-2 management account then you can access this link
- On accessing this page see the heading “Tax Form Management Login” and see the empty text box.
- Enter your Employee Name or Code.
- After that enter the button “Go”
- On the next page choose the employer and click on the button “Continue”.
- After that you will be navigated to the next page where you will see a pop-up page.
- Where you have to enter your SSN to login into your account.
- Press the button “Continue”
- If you forget your UserID and PIN then click on the relevant link.
- Enter your last name in the text box.
- Enter your Full SSN number and click on the button Continue
- Next choose your new userID and PIN for your account.
What is W-2?
If you want to know that what is W-2 forms then here are details.
- It is complete report and record of your all wages of last year.
- It keeps records for your all wages that you have not earned and not received.
- You can find complete paycheck details with all dates mentioned.
Why There is Three Totals In Your W-2?
- Box1: These are federal withholding taxable wages
- Box2: These are your social security wages that every years changes.
- Box5: These your medical tax essential portion of your wages.
What If You Last Paycheck Doesn’t Match With Your Last Pay?
Sometimes your last month paycheck does not tally with your w-2 paycheck, so there is some reason behind it.
- May be certain earning affect your wages
- May be certain deduction affect your wages
Some Earning Impacts On Your Wages:
There are some non-taxable earning that may you have received can impact your wages.
- It can be cash expenses that appear as CshExpNT on your paystubs.
- If you have earn bonus or any reward by the company then it appears “Relo Taxe In your tax portion of paycheck
How Can You Get Your W-2 Original Form?
- If you want to get your w-2 original form then you can access this link
- After that login to your account and access your dashboard.
- On the page see the link “Get Your 20XX Tax form online”
- Click on this link and next you will see form opened in next tab
- You will find an option “Print Your Tax Form”
- Download form on your computer
- Attach printer with your computer and take print copy of this form.
How To Reprint Your W-2 Form?
By logging into your account you can see the link reprint w-2 form to check the corrections.